Cards with heart for a gentler life.
Glittermoon Cards are designed around my photographs and reflect the beauty I see in the world. Every one of my cards has been created with great care to be worthy of your special correspondence. I painstakingly match one of my images to every quotation or greeting that appears on the face (or inside) of the card. Sometimes I start with an image and then search for just the right thing to say. Sometimes it’s the other way around and I comb through my photo library to find the perfect picture. Whichever it is, the process is a happy one for me. I hope the end result is a happy one for you.
Thank you for visiting Glittermoon Cards. Please come back and see us soon and often. The garden gate is always open for you.
Here is what you will want to know about Glittermoon Cards:
- Once a design is completed, I send it to a small printing company right here in Richmond, Virginia. I believe in keeping things local!
- Cards are printed digitally on a heavy card stock. The front is glossy; the inside is not, so that you can write your message with any kind of pen.
- Cards measure 5 x 7 inches and come with envelopes.
- Cards are blank inside except for Birthday, Christmas/Holiday, and a few other assorted designs. These exceptions will be shown with the inside greeting on the website.
- Cards are $3.50 each
- Christmas/Holiday cards come either singly ($3.50 each) or in a package of 10 of the same design. The packages come in an earth-friendly cellophane wrapper with envelopes. Packages are $22 each.
- Notecards measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches and come in a pack of 6 assorted designs in an earth-friendly cellophane wrapper. Envelopes are included.
- Notecards are a perfect size for thank you notes or those times when you just want to dash off a quick hello.
- Notecard sets are thematic with several topics, such as gardens, animals, beach, Italy, etc. There are many sets to choose from!
- Notecard sets are $9 each.
- Gift Tags are 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches. They are hole-punched in one corner and I hand tie a piece of ribbon to each one.
- Gift tags are $1 each.